At one year Parker is a joy most of the time, and even when he's not the journey is worth it.
- His eye color - depends on the light, but seem to be a light brown with a little blue most of the time. But if you look at them from the right angle and light they look blue.
- Is really good at throwing fits
- Sometimes forgets he's no longer connected to mom by an inbilical cord
- Seems to have a good immune system
- Loves to be outside (THANK GOD for the warmer lately)
- Really likes to toss a ball back and forth
- Likes to walk along furniture, walls, or with the help of mom & dad
- Loves remotes and telephones (and seems to know what they are used for)
- Is really good at doing the "more" sign (he even curls his fingers in)
- Is a little confused on the "finished" sign (he just starts throwing his food on the floor)
- Loves to wave and clap
- Has 6 teeth (he hasn't gotten any teeth since Christmas)
- Loves to eat: bananas, mac & cheese, peas, gram crackers, and apple sauce.
- Doesn't like: ??? Right now he isn't too picky, up until recently he wasn't eatting food he had to chew very well, but in the last weeks, he's gotten a lot better about it.
- Will mimic speach, but doesn't seem to use any words constant enough for me to regognize them. He does say "yeah" a lot though.
Parker is a fun kid and BOY do we love our little BOY.
***I'll post pictures later***