Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Great website for Runners or Walkers

Recently I found a GREAT website.

WWW.RUN.COM

So often I'll go for a run and can only estimate on how many miles I've run.

On this website you can track your route and get almost exactly how far you have gone. Also you can suggest routes to other runners. And see what routes others have done, and what they thought of them.

This website is especially helpful for windy routes, or routes that you can't drive the route to figure out the distance.

I LOVE IT and recommend it to all.

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Thanks for the website Katie! It looks really cool! There aren't any routes listed for Jerome or Twin Falls, so I have sent the link to my cousin, who is addicted to walking/running, and told her to post her routes! Hopefully, we'll get Jerome & Twin on the map!!

Andrea said...

I also love: www.mapmyrun.com

It's been around for a while, so there's quite a database full of runs. It's very handy, if you ask me.