Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Troy's Transformation

I usually cut Troy's hair. I remember being really pregnant last time I cut Troy's hair. Troy hasn't has a hair cut since then. Parker is now 4 1/2 months old so needless to say Troy has been in desperate need of a hair cut for some time. I've been telling him I'm too busy and he should just go pay someone, but he never took the time to go get one; so finally on Saturday I said, "I'm cutting your hair once Parker goes to sleep."

Here are the results:

BEFORE


DURING

AFTER
I'm not very good at the hair cutting thing, but I figured there was no way I could make it look any worse than it already did so I just went at it.

It took me like 1 1/2 hours to do the hair cut, but it was fun being able to spend that time with Troy. I'd like to think that was part of my plan (get both of us really tired so the hair cut looks 10 times better), but it really just takes me a long time to get it to look half-way decent.

No comments: