Sunday, June 19, 2011

Coupon Shopping

About a year ago I was introduced to the art of couponing. I went to a Grocery Smarts class and learned about some great FREE resources available. I've been able to get some great deals by matching sale items with coupons.

Check out two of my recent shopping trips:


May 7th
Smith's
Total = 17.86
All of these items were on sale, and most I had coupons for.
They were part of a by 10 items and get $5 off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 18th
Smith's
Total = 63.59
Most of these items were on sale and I had coupons.
Most were part of a promotion if you bought 5 items you got $5 off.
However the root beer, coleslaw
and fresh ground peanut butter were not on sale and I didn't have a coupon. I just needed them.

A friend from my neighborhood teaches free classes if anyone is interested in attending a class let me know and I can either host a class, or I can get you info on how to attend a class

No comments: