Friday, May 25, 2012

Max is ONE!

Max is a really sweet boy.  He loves to cuddle.  He is also quiet the chatter box.  I love listening to his jabbering.


He loves to eat peanut butter sandwiches, mac and cheese, bananas, mangoes, pineapple, peas, and carrots

He isn't walking yet, but he can stand for a few seconds.

On his birthday he surprised us by showing us he can now safely go down the stairs.

I didn't really want to stop nursing him, but I have an overnight race coming up so I decided I better wean him before that or else we would both be hating life.  He reluctantly drinks whole milk.

He LOVES to crawl with a car in one hand.

He likes to draw/scribble

He has 7 teeth (4 top, 3 bottom)

He is on the small side (I mean he is REALLY small) - at his 1 year check up these were the stats
  • Height - 2'3.25" (0.00%)
  • Weight - 18lb 4oz (8.87%)
  • Head Circumference - 47.8 (88.49%)
The doctor isn't concerned about him, and just told me to not to plan on a successful basketball career for him. She said he looked good, and was developing well.

For Max's birthday we had cake and ice cream.



No comments: