Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower Round-Up

Well the 3rd and 4th baby showers have come and gone. (I know this baby is spoiled)

The 3rd baby shower was from Troy's family. We had a salad bar lunch, and tied baby quilts for the Humanitarian Center. It was great being able to give something that we have in abundance to others who have nothing. I'm so grateful we have all the necessities and many of the luxuries of life.

The 4th and final baby shower was one for my family and a few friends. My mom's cousin Elaine threw the shower, but sadly was sick the night of the shower so after all her hard work she stayed in the basement while we partied. I hope see gets better quickly. At the shower we also tied a baby quilt, ate yummy cake and ice cream, and had some great visiting with each other.

I'm so grateful for such supportive family on both sides of our family. I love all my families. Our baby is loved not just by mommy and daddy, but also many aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends.

No comments: