Thursday, February 5, 2015

Parker's Looses His First Tooth.

For the last several months Parker has had a loose tooth. His adult teeth were even coming in behind the teeth.  After several months of it being loose and him refusing to try anything to get it to come out. I finally talked him into having Troy pull it out. He pulled it out and then Parker put the tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy.  In the morning the tooth fairy hadn't come, and Parker demanded answers.  The answer came that night when we pulled his next tooth.  I told him the tooth fairy must have know he was going to loose the other one so she just waited.  This morning Parker woke up and the tooth fairy had transformed his teeth into dollar bills. Pretty cool. I'm kinda wishing I could put teeth under my pillow and have money magically appear.

No comments: