- He loves to toss balls back and forth
- He loves to play peek-a-boo
- He loves to take baths
- He loves to be surprised
- He loves to take dishes out of the cupboards
- He loves paper, remotes, pens and bathrooms :(
- He loves bananas
- He laughs just because we laugh
- He greets everything with his mouth
- He is happiest when we are in public, but usually happy
- He is patient unless it involves being fed in which case he wants it NOW!!!
- He plays by himself really well
- He is really good at turning the pages of his board books
- He gets excited when he sees things in order, and know he's NEEDed to spread it all around until not order can be detected
- He never sneezes just once
- He is definitely a morning person
- He makes his parents SUPER HAPPY
He's growing up so fast, and I feel like I can't hold on to the moments tight enough, but am so excited with every new development he makes.
Today Parker has seemed sick. In the past when Parker has been sick he has refused to take naps, and is CRANKY, but today he has slept more than normal, and has been really cuddly. I've really loved just sitting down with him and him putting his head against my chest.