Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SCARY - consumer warning

  • Today on the news they reported a story about two gas pumps in Sandy that were tampered with, in such a way, that people were able to steal your credit card info without you knowing. SOLUTION: Go inside and pay either with cash or credit, or just risk it and make sure you keep an eye on your statements.

  • On another note credit card companies are changing some of their benefits so make sure you understand and pay attention to any changes your credit cards may be doing. I recently canceled a credit card because I found out they decreased the grace period for new purchases to ZERO days. MEANING if I don't pay my bill on the date the billing cycle ends I will have to start paying interest, and I REFUSE to pay interest on anything besides my house.

No comments: