Monday, August 15, 2011

Max - 3 Months

Max is now 1/4 a year old!!!

Max is a very easy going baby.

However he disobediently sucks his thumb. I have however decided that if it gets me a full night sleep and a happy baby I guess I can live with it.

He is a GREAT sleeper.

We moved him out of our room and in with the computer. They seem to make good roommates.

He is now sleeping 9 hours straight at night. He is still sleeping a lot during the day. He is usually awake for about 1-2 hours at a time during the day, however he seems to be up for about 3-4 hours in the evening.

He also will fall asleep on his own. I just put him in his bed when he shows signs of being tired and then he falls asleep. If I try and hold him and rock him when he is tired he just gets cranky.

I also no longer swaddle him. Our house is warm enough that I don't even have to cover him with a blanket.

Max is VERY ticklish - it is a guaranteed way to get him to laugh.

Max eats quick he usually only eats for a total of 10-15 minutes. He's eating about 6-7 times a day.

During tummy time he doesn't pick up his head much, but he does kick his leg and if given enough time he will inch off the blanket. If he keeps this up he will be crawling before he picks up his head.

Max loves Parker - I love to see Max's eyes light up when Parker comes to say hi to him. I try to point out Max's smile to Parker, which makes Parker's day.

No comments: